Proverbs 1:7-8

Fear of YHWH is a beginning of knowledge, Wisdom and instruction fools have despised!
Hear, my son, the instruction of thy father, And leave not the torah of thy mother,
Proverbs 1:7-8

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Touch the Hem of His Garment

I just listened to a really good video teaching by Eddie Chumney, on Way To Zion . He always seems to get way more meat out of a scripture than I can even begin to fathom. I need to listen to this one again so that I don't forget the message. It is entitled, The Woman With The Issue Of Blood. As he was talking, I could begin to put it all together before he got to the point, after he laid a foundation for me to step on.

I can see that I should use this blog to keep my notes so that I will not forget all of the amazing things I am learning. I listen to so much that it is hard to retain it all. I don't want to forget a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment